So yeah, like I said yesterday, I’m down another 5 pounds! I’m getting so close to Onederland! I’m already where I was a couple of years ago when I focused on losing weight. Last time it took me 6 months or so, this time…3.5 months. So awesome. I’m now at the weight I was when I got preggo and had the miscarriage. So, I have officially claimed back all that my dark funk depression of 2010 stole from me. It feels great. 😀
My positive picture for the week:
What have you done this last week to help achieve your goals?
- Get to Onederland! I lost 5 pounds this last week! I’m so excited, only 16 pounds to go!
- Try at least 8 new healthy recipes. I’ve now found 4 new things I want to try, no actual cooking yet. I probably will be holding off on this until June, since I’m still on Allan’s plan for now.
- Swim 500m freestyle without stopping. I’ve made it up to 200m freestyle without stopping! I am learning to slow down a lot more when swimming this stroke, that seems to be the key to keeping myself going without feeling panicky for air.
- Send 10 Postcards with Postcrossing. Nothing yet. I WILL make it to the bookstore this week to buy cards!
- Buy Brad’s Ring. Unfortunately I haven’t heard back from my freelance job yet, so I don’t have a new plan here yet, but I’m keeping my eyes out for something.
- Read 6 new books. Nothing yet.
- Write 8 paper journal entries. Nothing yet.
What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself? I was trying to get my nails back to their natural glory (I’ve had acrylics for most of the year), but I did so well on my weight loss that Brad encouraged me to go get them done. I did, and I love them! 😀
Are your SFC goals your ultimate goals or steps to your ultimate goals? Do you find it easier to set big goals or do you like making mini-goals? These are just stepping stones for me for the most part. I mean, obviously the recipe and postcards and such are cute ones for fun. But definitely on the weight loss front, this is just a step in the journey. Once I get below 200 pounds, I still have 50+ to go to get to my ultimate goal.
What are some of your ultimate goals, things on your bucket list? Start a family (children), go on cruises in Alaska, Europe, and New England. I’d like to visit England once again. Other places I want to see are New Zealand, Japan, and Australia. I want to go scuba diving again, loved that!
Fun Question: If you could achieve only one more thing in your life, what would it be? Get pregnant and have a healthy child. 😉
Happy Monday Everyone! I vow to make this week much more positive than the last!